Can I get an SBI ATM card at any address other than my registered address?

Customers may apply for new debit cards through our internet banking portal as well. Customers need to navigate to e-Services > ATM Card Services > Request ATM/ Debit Card > Select Primary account and secondary account (optional) > Enter name to be embossed on the card and SUBMIT the request. Customers may visit SBI RINB – How to Apply for ATM cum Debit Card Online (Video Created in October 2017) for a tutorial video in this regard.

Further, Bank has enabled the option for the Customers to choose the address for delivery of Debit Card similar to the option given in requisition of cheque book through Internet Banking. This is being done with a view to simplify the delivery process of the Debit Card applied through Internet Banking. Customers may request for new debit card at any address other than his/her registered address.

Pre Requisites:

The option to choose delivery address option is available only to customers maintaining KYC compliant accounts for more than six months, including NRI customers. Such new address should be mandatorily in India, and Pin Code is mandatory for the same.

Debit Card variants available for Issuance

The following Debit Card variants are available for issuance through Internet Banking currently:

I. SBI Classic Domestic Debit Card (VISA)

II. SBI Classic Domestic Debit Card (MasterCard)

III. SBI Classic Domestic Debit Card (RuPay)

IV. SBI Global International Debit Card (VISA)

V. SBI Global International Debit Card (MasterCard)

VI. SBI PayWave International Debit Card (VISA)

VII. SBI PayPass International Debit Card (MasterCard)

VIII. SBI My Card International – Image Debit Card (VISA)

IX. SBI My Card International – Image Debit Card (MasterCard)

Step – 1

a.Navigate to “ATM Card Services” post login to our internet banking portal.

Step – 2

a. Select Primary account and Secondary Account (if one wants to link his another transaction account).

b. Enter Name to be embossed on the card.

c. Select type of card from the dropdown menu.

d. Select “I accept” and Submit

Step – 3

a. Enter the delivery address at which the card needs to be delivered

b. Submit

In addition to this, Bank has rolled out a new functionality “My Card”- in this Personalized Image Debit Card is issued where you can choose the design/ image to be printed on your card from the gallery of images provided by the Bank. Customers can choose the image from a gallery of images available at the portal.